CREAF has been in charge of the management of the project, with the support of a Project Management Board, a Project Technical Board and a Project Advisory Board. The procedures for project management and quality assurance within the project were detailed in the Consortium Agreement, which was signed by the project beneficiaries and established the Work Package Management, the Communications and Reporting and the development of the Project Meetings.
- Consortium Management and assessment of progress and results (WP1).
- Collection of User Requirements and translation into Technical Requirements (output: Preliminary design, WP2).
- Research and Development (output: Developed components ready for integration, WP3, WP4, WP5).
- Components integration and validation (output: Integrated system, WP6).
- Validation through pilot use cases studies (output: Validated system, WP7).
- Outreach, sustainability, exploitation and contribution to standards (WP8).